Fade out or turn down Global Sequence When the Camera is inside the Audio Area Box

TTG_26

I set up outside ambient sound on Global Sequences,

and created Audio Area Box and covering the building, assigned the room sound sequence.

Both works fine, but the Global Sequence is playing same volume when the camera is in the building.

How can I fade out or turn down Global Sequence when the camera is inside Audio Area Box?

Felt like this question is some kind of every users wonder in the first place,

I read the manual like 2 hours but my English reading and imagination skills couldn't connect dot to dot,

so sincerely I need your help. Thanks.

Have you tried playing with the Volume Fade Time of the Global Sequence here? 
You also may need to make an event that will turn down the volume on the global sequence. 

image.png

If you take a look at the demo, there is an event that happens when the player starts combat. 
image.png
The background music drops while the combat action music start louder and fades in and out 

Thanks, I looked into the demo.

Also I watched the tutorial video around those implements.

Now I know how to add a new event and how to trigger it,

but one thing I don't get it is, how is this "Combat" event lowering "NatureBGM" volume?

In the Requirements tab in NatureBGM I found Combat on Events Mix List(which is set to "NONE").

Is this setting meaning to lower NatureBGM volume when Combat Event starts?