Combining chunk loading with VIS

Dark-1

Hi!
I'm working on an open world game which also has a bunch of closed indoor areas in certain parts of the level, which I believe could greatly benefit from Culling. That said, I have no idea how to combine these two things - I need to have a chunk (A cell in the open-world grid) that itself contains sectors (rooms), and members (for doors shared between rooms). Sectr streaming dislikes nested members and tries to pull them out, but these members are simply static doors and don't need to move around, and I wouldn't want these cluttering my main scene.

I tried combining the open world sample together with the complete sample by simply placing the indoor area somewhere below the surface of a terrain, parenting it to the chunk and exporting, but that doesn't seem to work, the culler simply reverts to simple culling. I tried removing that part of the logic in the script, it seemed to all work, but the performance was atrocious.

I may have a suggestion, as this is what I have done in the past. 

If you have Gaia Pro (2021) you could use the world streaming with that, and then use Sectr loader with that. 
When I was doing some MMO testing I would have non instanced dungeons in the open world that would utilize this method and it worked out really well both from a performance perspective and from a time to develop perspective. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't have Gaia, but I was hoping SECTR would support this, as both of these functionalities exist there - but apparently don't work together.
I have heavily modified some SECTR Streaming components to work better for my game - my SECTR loads scenes on the clients and the server using FishNet. It of course attaches itself properly to the SECTR system as the base components do it. It would be a real bummer if I had to reimplement all that again from scratch.

I need to go back through them as there is a way to use both together properly. 
I believe we had a demo with both of them if not I will look into trying to create a video regarding it!