Texture LOD

ymisofine
Go to solution Solved by ymisofine,

Apologize if this is easier than it should be but I wasn't able to find any similar posts on the forum or solutions in the documentation.  I've set up a basic biome for some terrain.  However in the game and the editor the textures are being blurred out awkwardly (as shown in the picture below).  I tried messing with various terrain settings as well as the terrain detail overwrite parameters but they had no effect on this.  Can someone tell me the setting for setting the texture LOD distance to be further out?
image.thumb.png.5c4806289bb56c9a022911a214ea2497.png

• Solution

I was able to figure this one out so for peeps who get stuck on the same thing the setting to fix this is in the terrain settings on the terrain object under "Base Map Dist".

• Like 1