Particle System is corrupt.

Lawless

Not sure is this is an issue with Spawner pack or with big environment's itself?  

Any guidance on how to fix aside from removing the asset?

one of the errors refers to too far from origin.  Perhaps this is a spawner setting issue?

image.thumb.png.217b312223c3e900caae9393115bcf3c.pngimage.thumb.png.f801e7cfdc3bf01d75b22476d1309454.png

• Lawless changed the title to Particle System is corrupt.
15 hours ago, Bryan said:

I am looking into this. 
Will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank you.  
For the time being I've removed them from my existing world.  
is there a way that I can remove them from the spawner's that use that particular particle?

I've also notice I'm getting really poor frames when running the world.   Nothing else added to the scene outside of just the Gaia Runtime.  I'm running a Ryzen 5900x, 64gb of 3600 ram & a Evga Geforce 3090.   looking at system resources if i run the game while in Unity game window.     im consuming about 20GB of ram Graphics card about 40% load and cpu sitting about 50/60% load.     while only getting 15/30 Fps unless i look striaght at the sky.

I compiled and ran the build and get a slight increase in fps but not significant.

• 3 weeks later...

After further review of this particle system, this is coming from the actual pack itself. 
You would need to contact the asset developer of that pack for them to change this.