Documentation

DanMiller
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

I seem to be chasing my tail for awhile now trying to find documentation. It is probably within easy access and I'm just missing it. I thought it would probably be library > documentation but I didn't see it. If someone could just point out the obvious to me that would be cool. I'm pretty sure it's just me not looking in the right place. Thanks.

• Solution

Hey @DanMiller,

Thanks for reaching out. The GeNa documentation you're looking for is located under: Procedural Worlds / GeNa / Documentation.

I've attached an image to guide you visually to the correct location. If you still have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask. We're here to help!

image.png

Best,
Manny

Ok, thank you. After importing Gaia, I attempted to import GeNa next but got a bunch of errors. I was looking for a document to follow for correct installation. I removed the asset but will try again so I can get to the documentation. Thank you.

1 hour ago, DanMiller said:

After importing Gaia, I attempted to import GeNa next but got a bunch of errors. I was looking for a document to follow for correct

That doesn't sound too good, could you provide me with a screenshot of the errors you're experiencing if you are still able?

I removed the asset soon after and don't have the errors at the moment. I think it might have been because I imported Gaia and then attempted to import GeNa. I probably should have did the initial setup and build a world first, then import GeNa. I will try again soon and see how it goes. I'm still getting a bit hung up on Gaia and trying to figure out which world size to use.