NullReference Exception

Thomas123
Go to solution Solved by Isaac,

I disconnected GTS from the terrain (pressed the remove button on the profile) so I can spawn the terrain textures with gaia again. Now I wanted to connect the terrain again (apply profile) and I get this error. What does this mean and how do I solve it?

Bildschirmfoto-2023-06-10-um-19-48-33.pn

• Solution

Hi @Thomas123,

How many terrain layers does your terrain have after the new Gaia textures were added? 

When hitting apply profile, do you come across this dialog box?

image.png.a6ab2bb61d06920389b09ec5eda67b08.png

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Isaac ! That could have been the problem, but I cannot reproduce the error anymore.

I found some more problems in my setup as I removed SECTR from my scene. So I decided to generate the terrain from scratch and now everything works as expected. I did regenerated the terrain a few times - this did not help. I already got 8 terrain textures on the terrain. But I am not sure anymore if they were more later.

Thus I will mark this  Thread as closed. Thanks for your help.