The warning for GIZMO's not always working. (bugged)

Recon
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

For it to work, I had to go between game and scene view a few times.   It did not work with gizmo's off.   until I keep switching between game and scene views. Then it popped up. 

Edit: I been rechecking it still does it, and some times it will pop up, but very slow about it, when it does. ( but most of the time, it don't work.

So what I would do is leave the enable there, on all the time for the button... at the top.  and then make a few second pop up as I was saying before.   But also include a disable of the pop up for vets, and leaving the enable there..     I would not have that one pop up in that inspector. in the inspector, I wouldn't use pops ups... remember be consistent.   This will throw users off, if its bugging out, or slow as it is right now. 

224e2.jpg

Edited by Recon

Ahh I think it only pops up when you refresh the inspector view (on focus). That's really silly. I'm surprised it did that. Unity doesn't auto-refresh them when you go into the Scene View anymore.

23 hours ago, Manny said:

Ahh I think it only pops up when you refresh the inspector view (on focus). That's really silly. I'm surprised it did that. Unity doesn't auto-refresh them when you go into the Scene View anymore.

Ya, sometimes it will be its super slow if, it pops...  Sometimes it does, sometimes it don't.  and when it does, its slow as heck, and by then I 'm no longer looking at the inspector, so easy to miss for sure.  I found it, because I left it (  open to test it)

I wouldn't spent alot of time on it, but I would just put something static, and some other warning on the screen or something else and be done  with it. 

Edited by Recon

• 10 months later...
On 1/6/2022 at 3:42 AM, Manny said:

I'll leave this post active until I get a chance to work on it. 🙂

So I assume this got fixed recently? 

• 2 weeks later...