Generate 1 terrain at a time and add neighboring terrains?

DoomTube275

Is there anyway I could generate 1 terrain with mountains spawn probability all the way up and then generate a neighboring terrain with mesas spawn probability all the way up and have them blend together?

If you were doing this process I would recommend just using the stamper after. 
You could randomly generate your terrain, and then click on the neighbor terrains and add those. 
From there you would want to go to the Gaia Manager - Advanced - Tools - Stamper. 
Add the stamper to the scene. 

You would have to manually stamp out the neighbor terrain, and I would add a distance mask and set the influence to global instead of local. 

Another option is to generate the terrain like you did, and then use the scanner tool. 
Scan the terrain and turn that generated terrain into a stamp that could be used for later. 
Then you could include the multi-terrain from the beginning and use that generated mountain as the baseline for the random generation.