Removing SimplePriorityQueue from Gena.Scripts.Core

CuriousNewt

I'm having an issue where after importing GeNa to my project, I'm getting errors regarding SimplePriorityQueue already existing in the project. spacer.png

We're using PriorityQueue in other places of the project, that's why it's separated from everything else.

Thanks in advance

Or is there maybe a version of the package, where the priorityQueue is not linked directly to the core .dll?

Yeah, that would be two asset conflicting with each other. You would need to change one of them in order for it to work. 

On 5/31/2023 at 11:30 PM, CuriousNewt said:

I'm having an issue where after importing GeNa to my project, I'm getting errors regarding SimplePriorityQueue already existing in the project. spacer.png

We're using PriorityQueue in other places of the project, that's why it's separated from everything else.

Thanks in advance

Hi there @CuriousNewt,

Thank you for raising this with us. I've gone ahead and renamed the namespaces of that system internally so it will no longer conflict with your project. I'm uploading a new patch of GeNa later today. I'll keep you posted when it's uploaded!