Flora not working on one device

Salogeo
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hi everyone,

I recently started playing around with Gaia 2021 pro and really loved the flora system. However due to some reverts in github I had to reimport things and haven't gotten it to work on my pc since. I pulled the project on my laptop and imported Gaia / Gena there and flora works there.

What I did

1. Import Gaia / Gena to my project on my PC
2. Create a terrain
3. Generate world
4. Spawn in Biome (Synty Nature)
-Flora doesn't appear in play mode

5. Push project to github
6. pull it on my laptop and import Gaia / Gena
- Flora appears in playmode on my laptop.

I really want to get it working on both my devices and any help would be appreciated.

• Solution

Along with Isaac's comment, after the terrain is created and you have enabled Flora in the spawner, click on the terrain and check the Flora Renders. 
Here you can check the elements and the detail scriptable Object. Make sure the paths are still correct or respawn / create them. 

If Flora is not in the scene you can additionally click on Window- Procedural Worlds- Flora- Add Flora to Scene. 

• Like 1

Thanks guys got it to work! Had to simply add it to the scene through the flora window.
Seemed weird that it didn't get pushed through when it worked on my laptop but at least it's fixed now.
Thanks again 🙂