Gaia 2021 / Gaia Pro 2021

Adam

I was trying to look in to using the terrain loading but i haven't seen any videos on it and i don't understand how it runs very well yet..

@Gettinng IT up Did you see the documentation page on terrain loading yet? That has a lot of info on how to set it up, although it is no video tutorial:
https://proceduralworlds.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/33000255081-terrain-loading-in-gaia-pro

We are in the process of migrating all those articles over so they can be found in the Canopy Library in the future as well.

• Like 2

In this video at around 14:07 it shows briefly how its done, you need to have multiple terrain squares and then check those boxes below to make all your terrains additive scenes. Once you've done that gaia pretty much handles all the rest, you've just got to make sure that you set up what ever character your using as the designated gaia player.

• Like 3

• Adam locked this topic
  • Adam featured and pinned this topic