Certain grass prefabs spawning in bands

Xephonic

Hi, using Gaia 2021 Pro and am completely stumped on this issue. I make no changes to my grass spawner rule but depending on which grass prefab I select, it either renders the grass properly across the scene or in the case of some prefabs will render uniform bands of the grass like stripes across the terrain with huge empty gaps between the bands. Ive tried tweaking so many settings at this point, but nothing seems to be making a difference to get some of these prefabs to spawn properly. Any help would be super appreciated

Can you please provide a few screenshots of what you are seeing? 
Is this custom grass or out of our preset biomes? 

I can get screens Bryan, but what mroshaw posted above is exactly it , and whether it does that seems to be affected by which prefab i use. The prefabs I'm trying with are ones that did not come with Gaia. I also confirmed that the prefabs do not have LOD and can be painted correctly manually on the Unity terrain editing tools.

When you use the visualization tool (the eyeball-looking icon in the spawner) what is it showing? 

I set the debug color to red and it covers the terrain fully in red. Spawn rule works properly with other grass prefabs. Just not with the ones I want to use