Is weather applied to Scene or Camera Lense?

Elissa
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Question I want to clarify before purchase. Is the weather conditions like rain and snow applied to the whole scene or are the just applied to the camera lens? Thanks in advance!

On 5/1/2023 at 10:29 PM, Elissa said:

Question I want to clarify before purchase. Is the weather conditions like rain and snow applied to the whole scene or are the just applied to the camera lens? Thanks in advance!

The lighting and clouds etc is applied to the scene and the rain particle effects are a vfx graph that follows the camera. 

Is there a way I can have the rain particles show up in multiple cameras in the scene and not just the main camera?

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased this asset and am a beginner with unity so I understand there may be a simple solution to this but I am just trying to apply this affect to the entire scene instead of just one camera (or every single camera in the scene) Any help on how to do this would be greatly appreciated

• Solution

So currently it's only coded to react to one camera. 
We may add this in the future. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm having currently same problem, so if it's following one camera - How I can change which camera it's following?