Removing terrain resource

mohdanis
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hi!

I would like to remove some of the Terrain Details and GameObject resource types that I have added to the system. So from the "Resource Management..." button I can see there's an option for "Remove Resources" which allows me to remove all resources of one type. But I want to remove a wrongly added resource type only. How can I do that?

I tried looking for it in the documentation but couldn't find much: https://proceduralworlds.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/33000255161-resource-helper

Thank you!

• Solution

There is a simple way of removing only one instance if that is what you are after. 
Lets say I am using the Stones Spawner from Alpine Meadow biome. 

I spawned in both instances but now I want to remove one of the instances. 
This would go for any spawner, stones is just an example. 

I can change the Spawn Mode to (Remove)
Disable any instances in the spawner that I want to keep. 
Disable any Masks (if I want to remove all of the instances of that prefab)
Click Fit to Terrain. 
Spawn Local (if only that area within the range), Spawn World (if you want to remove all). 

Just make sure to change the spawn mode back to add when you are ready to continue. 
image.png

This should do the trick for you! 

• 3 weeks later...