How to restart Gaia runtime after swapping out the main camera?

aldaluin
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I'm using a tool that bundles the main camera into the player stack, but I don't instantiate that prefab until after all the other scene initialization is done, including firing up the Gaia runtime.  As a result, every time the weather is about to change, I get a whole bunch (~40) of errors logged.  They're all like:

Set post fx to weather had a issue Object reference not set to an instance of an object This came from   at Gaia.ProceduralWorldsGlobalWeather.SetFXToWeather (System.Boolean enabling, Gaia.WeatherSettings weatherSettings) [0x0002c] in ..../ProceduralWorldsGlobalWeather.cs:5717

It looks like Gaia's postprocessing stuff nulls out instead of adjusting to the camera replacement.

Is there a relatively easy way to restart the runtime gracefully instead of trying to hack a handful of public camera variables?  I don't need to preserve state through it; a full reset to scene start is fine.