Camera issues when using Gaia 2021 Pro

Cliff
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

I'm having issues with the camera creating a halo effect around the player during runtime. Around a certain area around the player, you can see a ring and it takes away the clouds and any weather effects. I am using the built in gaia pro weather system and lighting etc.. Not sure how to fix this. I've tried disabling different things, and it's still there. This is a fresh project, URP, with just Gaia, a Gaia terrain, and a player. I have a screenshot, but don't think I can upload an image here that's not from a URL.

After looking at this with runtime paused, it looks like something is acting weird with the dome of clouds and weather that surrounds the player during runtime. It's like the camera creates a hole in the weather dome.

What is the recommended setting for this, I've been trying to play around with settings, but can't seem to make it go away as well.

• Solution

Test High values like 2000 etc. to see where the issue goes away. 
Then take a look at the max or low values you need and then try to lower these until the issue is fixed and the frame rate is reasonable. 
This takes testing. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Thanks for that solution. Worked perfectly. I should have known this, but thanks for pointing me in the right direction.