adding stylized village

joshB

Hi I was asking about this on the form but it seems I cant add the village to my project correctly 

when I click spawn it locks up and the inspector go's black when I click cancel if dumps buildings into one place then I cant click clear spawners to remove them ether. I just have to delete them and revert the terrain with plastic.  

any thoughts on this ?
I recorded this video of my attempt (if it helps)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lZXAe9Au6Zbyyftqcp31WNsYcH-CXA64/view?usp=sharing 

Hi @joshB, it looks like you are using an older version of Gaia Pro (2.2.5). The fantasy village spawner pack requires Gaia Pro 2021 to work correctly. The issues with deletion afterwards might be caused by this as well, this spawner pack calls GeNa from Gaia and this interaction was not as fleshed out in the older Gaia versions.