I have a question while using it

purpleberryjuice

Using the 'Gaia Pro 2021' asset, we created a beautiful terrain thanks to this. However, I have a question while using it. I want to use a Cube with a rigidbody, but when I press play, it does not fall to the ground. I need to click the no button that appears when I press esc in the game scene to make it fall to the ground. Can anyone advise me on this?

Do you have a collider on the cube? 
Make sure that the terrain and the cube has one. 

As for needing to click the exit button before it will fall that is interesting. 
It could be that its not updating when clicking play therefore you need to press a key in order for the object to react. 
I would recommend putting a player in there even if its the first person player.