Very confused about this site..

DrMeatball

Not trying to cause an issue, just confused. I purchased Gaia Pro 2021 about 2 weeks ago (along with just about every other PW asset on the Unity store - I'm about $350 all in just with PW products) but I still have to pay here to get access to free stamp packs? I don't mind paying for things clearly, esp when it's quality, I'm just wondering exactly what I've purchased through Unity if I have to rebuy everything here.

stamppacks.png

• Like 2

This is a service for validated customers and subscription holders (rather than pirates).

I can see that you have been validated, so you can go to the Customers / Gaia Bonuses section in Downloads to get your free stamp packs.

For other people reading this, to be recognised as a Customer please use the Contact us menu and send us a message with your invoice number.

• Like 3