Reflection probe gizmos won't go away

ccfoo242
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

This is more a Unity question than a gaia one, but I auto-generated reflection probes and the only way I can get the gizmos to turn off is to turn off ALL gizmos:

image.thumb.png.7bf2b855f8fdb6373a5a473f08c16af1.png

I've tried disabling gizmo with reflection, light, or probe in the name and none of them turn these off. Only disabling visibility of all gizmos works.

Which gizmos should I disable?

On 2/11/2023 at 11:02 AM, ccfoo242 said:

This is more a Unity question than a gaia one, but I auto-generated reflection probes and the only way I can get the gizmos to turn off is to turn off ALL gizmos:

image.thumb.png.7bf2b855f8fdb6373a5a473f08c16af1.png

I've tried disabling gizmo with reflection, light, or probe in the name and none of them turn these off. Only disabling visibility of all gizmos works.

Which gizmos should I disable?

Its supposed to be this in the gizmos: 
image.png

However, I get the same thing with or without Gaia. As this Gizmo is a unity built-in gizmo. 
I did find that if you select all the probes you can disable it here: 

image.png
image.png

• Like 1

• Solution

On second thought. 
Even doing that and disabling the Gizmo didn't work. 
This is a Unity issue, not an issue we can do. 

• Like 1