How to fix this errors in GAIA PRO 2021 Code

MixThaicred
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

since this wont let me add an image here it is

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\HDRP Time Of Day\Scripts\HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.cs(764,30): error CS1061: 'VolumetricClouds' does not contain a definition for 'cloudThickness' and no accessible extension method 'cloudThickness' accepting a first argument of type 'VolumetricClouds' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\HDRP Time Of Day\Scripts\HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.cs(763,30): error CS1061: 'VolumetricClouds' does not contain a definition for 'lowestCloudAltitude' and no accessible extension method 'lowestCloudAltitude' accepting a first argument of type 'VolumetricClouds' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\HDRP Time Of Day\Scripts\HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.cs(762,30): error CS1061: 'VolumetricClouds' does not contain a definition for 'customAmbientOcclusionCurve' and no accessible extension method 'customAmbientOcclusionCurve' accepting a first argument of type 'VolumetricClouds' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\HDRP Time Of Day\Scripts\HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.cs(761,30): error CS1061: 'VolumetricClouds' does not contain a definition for 'customErosionCurve' and no accessible extension method 'customErosionCurve' accepting a first argument of type 'VolumetricClouds' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\HDRP Time Of Day\Scripts\HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.cs(754,30): error CS1061: 'VolumetricClouds' does not contain a definition for 'customDensityCurve' and no accessible extension method 'customDensityCurve' accepting a first argument of type 'VolumetricClouds' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Procedural Worlds\Gaia\Gaia Pro\HDRP Time Of Day\Scripts\HDRPTimeOfDayProfile.cs(734,18): error CS0103: The name 'm_customdensityCurve' does not exist in the current context

Is there a way to deactivate time of day since I won't be using it? I wont resubscribe to download an updated version so trying to resolve this within my possibilities.

Can you please tell me which version of Unity you are using? 
Did you move from a previous version of Gaia or is this a fresh import? 

Also what version of Gaia are you using? 

18 hours ago, Bryan said:

Can you please tell me which version of Unity you are using? 
Did you move from a previous version of Gaia or is this a fresh import? 

Also what version of Gaia are you using? 

I am using Gaia 2021v321

Unity latest 2022.2.3F1

• Solution

After looking into this, this was an issue in the earlier versions of Gaia. 
In 3.3.2 and above we added support for the newer Unity version. 
This is due to your Gaia version that you are using, can you please update it and try again?

Unfortunately I cant cause I downloaded it before it was updated and I dont have an active subscription.

Since I dont use most pro stuff I guess I can go back to original gaia 2021 which I bought in the Unity Store and or if i cant use it then look for a different procedural terrain tool.

Thanks.