upgrading from gaia 2021 to gaia pro 2021

Roi

Hi

as the title says I have a project with gaia 2021 (3.2.6) and I recently bought the pro 21 (with gina, sectr, ambient sounds, pegasus), willing to use some of its features in that project.

can I import the pro version on top of it ?

I saw in another thread something about deleting the gaia folder ? is it still the best approach  ?

saved biomes and exported terrains by default are is in the "gaia user data" in the assets folder, do I need to duplicate this folder and delete the original one ?

thank you

Hello, 

I think I may have responded to your ticket but in case anyone else needs to know: 

You would want to save any custom biomes that you have made, along with any terrain .exr files you have made, somewhere out side of the gaia folder. 

Then you would want to remove the Gaia folder before importing Gaia Pro 2021 over it.