Gena Pro Carve does not work.(Vs. Version 3.4.3)

Hittite Games
Go to solution Solved by Manny,

Hello, I've been using Gena Pro and Gaia pro for about 6 months and everything was working great until the last update. Unfortunately, roads cannot be created with Gena Pro at the moment. As the roads get more complex, it stops working and doesn't carve correctly. Is it just me or is it a general problem? Unfortunately, Gena Pro does not behave correctly, especially if I split the road in two on a road going down from high mountains.

I've been having this problem as well. The road carve is not behaving as expected. I want it to clear the mesh off of the road but it's only carving over some nodes.

spacer.png

• Solution

The issue has now been fixed in v3.4.4:

It turns out that I accidentally committed a script that interfered with the way the Spline calculates spacing along the spline. Rest assured; this issue has been rectified completely! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for the update. I was a covit so I could get back to your answer a little late. now i update Gena Pro in unity editor.