User base stamps.

Recon

What about user base stamps? I recommend, to have a place, where users can share stamps as well.  Have them share screen shots, and the actual heightmap or stamp.   

This could help users alot as well.  I get alot of DM's on discord asking me to help them or if I have any they can use. I always recommend to use the ones you guys supply which are also great, but why not expand it beyond that?  

Just a suggestion and thought. Maybe a place for them to me uploaded here. for others to download free. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Adam said:

This is a great idea. Need to think on how best to do this.

Ya for sure.  I understand what you mean. 

3 hours ago, Adam said:

Note to self. We should do this for biomes as well.

Note to Adam.... and Gena integrations.

• Like 1

Yeah I was thinking about this too a couple weeks ago. A section for people to upload or link (link to github etc) to their own spawners, stamps, scripts

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, BunnyViking said:

Yeah I was thinking about this too a couple weeks ago. A section for people to upload or link (link to github etc) to their own spawners, stamps, scripts

user base spawners would be good too.. Biomes etc.  But I would keep it on Canopy, to users only.... I don't want to supply pirates with more free stuff...  They get enough from developers ...

Edited by Recon
  • Like 1

• Tell a friend

Love Unity 3D World & Game Creation Tools - Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Interesting Articles

1. 2

I'm getting tired of doing islands and craters

2. 2

I'm getting tired of doing islands and craters

3. 1

Problems with latest Gaia Update

4. 1

Adding shoreline or waterline effects, beaches, river banks, etc.

5. 1

Just upgraded my Canopy to Pro