User base stamps.

Recon

What about user base stamps? I recommend, to have a place, where users can share stamps as well.  Have them share screen shots, and the actual heightmap or stamp.   

This could help users alot as well.  I get alot of DM's on discord asking me to help them or if I have any they can use. I always recommend to use the ones you guys supply which are also great, but why not expand it beyond that?  

Just a suggestion and thought. Maybe a place for them to me uploaded here. for others to download free. 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Adam said:

This is a great idea. Need to think on how best to do this.

Ya for sure.  I understand what you mean. 

Yeah I was thinking about this too a couple weeks ago. A section for people to upload or link (link to github etc) to their own spawners, stamps, scripts

• Like 2

21 hours ago, BunnyViking said:

Yeah I was thinking about this too a couple weeks ago. A section for people to upload or link (link to github etc) to their own spawners, stamps, scripts

user base spawners would be good too.. Biomes etc.  But I would keep it on Canopy, to users only.... I don't want to supply pirates with more free stuff...  They get enough from developers ...

Edited by Recon
  • Like 1

• Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!