Spawning Local moves spawner to a different location

AIA
Go to solution Solved by AIA,

When I move thespawner game object to a specific location, when I click spawn local, it moves the spawner to another location and spawns the there.  It started happening suddenly.  I tried restarting the project and even my PC to no avail

Hi @AIA, how large is the range of the spawner set up? If it is exceeding a certain range, the spawn should still happen in the designated area but will be executed in multiple operations where the spawner will be moved across the terrain in multiple steps. It should still spawn in the exact area that you wanted it to spawn in though.
Do you see any error messages in the console? Can you please post screenshots of the spawner before the spawn and the result, we might be able to pick up something from those when we see your setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

I turns out there is some kind of offset that you can set in the menu.  For some reason mine wasn't at 0,0,0.  Setting it back to 0,0,0 fixed it.