The type or namespace name 'SceneManagement' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEditor'

Spofford
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

I'm getting an error when trying to build, due to the GeNaPhysicsDecorator.cs class using UnityEditor in an ordinary game build, how do I fix this?

Having the same issue after upgrading to 3.4.1 from the asset store. Even when I fix this compile error with #if UNITY_EDITOR commands, there are more compile errors after that.

Same issue here.

Temporarily solved it by adding UNITY_EDITOR commands in two instances:

• yield return null for GeNaPhysicsDecorator.cs -> OnSelfSpawned coroutine
  • ignore GaiaTimeOfDayLightSyncManager.cs -> EditorUpdate function
  • Thanks 1

• Solution

Thanks for reporting this issue! I checked and this is indeed a bug in the latest GeNa version. Please find attached a patch that contains the changes mentioned by @Murshid above. Installing the patch should allow you to build again, however it might have the side effect that the Physics Decorator will not work correctly when running in a standalone build.
We will review this to release a GeNa update with a proper fix for this.

Here is the patch, it is an .unitypackage that can be installed via Assets > Import Package > Custom Package... in the Unity Editor.
GeNaBuildErrorsPatch.zip

• Thanks 1

Update: We released the above patch as a regular update to GeNa in Canopy and the Unity Asset Store as well to prevent everyone from running into those build issues.