Sea Level Changing

Mike P

For some reason when I'm stamping, Gaia is automatically changing my Sea Level. Just started to happen on a new level I'm working on and I can't figure out for the life of me why? It's never changed before on other levels I've made...

I could not tell either - you can change the sea level in the following Gaia tools:
Stamper
Spawner
Session Manager
and by dragging around the water surface object on the Y-axis as well. But all of those should always be in sync, so e.g. even if the stamper had a different sea level setting, that should already be applied before stamping, I could not think of anything that would change the sea level during stamping. You could maybe try visiting the texture spawner to see if it has a different sea level set up than the rest of the tools for some reason, so that if that one spawns immediately after stamping it applies a different sea level, but that should normally be synced as well.

Whelp for the past two days now. Can't remember if it's been before or after the Gaia Pro 2021 update or not, but the sea level just changes but itself.  Mostly, I believe, via the stamper.  For example. In my current scene I have the sea level at 244 and the land at 333 as I need/want depth in the water as well as underground for tunnel and cave system.

I'll go into stamper and add a few stamps here and there and then once one stamp is placed, the sea level drops and the texture spawner re-texturizes based off the wrong sea level. Just have to change it back and re-spawn texture spawner to fix, but just curious if this has happen to anyone else or if this is a new bug.