Gaia / CTS / MicroSplat

Mike P
Go to solution Solved by Peter,

From what I've read and heard, CTS is no longer. When is new version of CTS coming?  Currently if you use CTS2019 with current Gaia Pro, it cause some issues with texturing and changing textures after the fact. Had to re-start several times now due to unrecoverable texturing issue between gaia and cts.

Is there a plan to integrate Microspalt with Gaia?  I know you guys have your own shader system and hopefully the new one is coming soon, but integration with Microsplat would be nice.

Thank you and Happy New Year.

• Solution
On 12/31/2021 at 6:40 PM, Mike P said:

When is new version of CTS coming?

It is still too early to give an estimation when it will be available, if we give out a prediction at the moment it can only be wrong.

On 12/31/2021 at 6:40 PM, Mike P said:

Is there a plan to integrate Microspalt with Gaia?

No plans for that at the moment.

• Like 1

Will the new version of CTS or whatever it will be called allow you to change Gaia (re-spawn locally or world) the textures.  Currently if you texture your world with Gaia and then "think" it's all done and move on to CTS, your pretty much "locked" into that terrain without having to re-move cts, etc... Or am I missing something which is prob the case. lol

• 3 weeks later...