Problem with apk but not in editor

Totem
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hi guys, i have a problem with apk, when initialice game, terrain dont load, but in editor work okay.

Anybody with some problem similar to this ?

spacer.png

I have managed to configure everything and that it works correctly in the editor, both the player and the terrain with gaia

Okay, i have a started recived errors

spacer.png

I just use the terrain covered tool, I check that all my scenes are in the build settings etc...
Is it really that complicated to create a simple mobile-optimized terrain with a custom controller?
When I solve a problem I find another, so constantly, the only thing I have done is follow the tutorials, I don't understand how I can have so many problems

I take advantage of this topic to make another query, I see that in the build (without creating a biome) it works for me at 10 fps, eliminate the water reflections and only leave the terrain and the lights in realtime, is there an optimization guide for mobile devices?
This happens to me in a high mid-range device

• Solution

I would take a look at this. 

Also please note if you are using Gaia systems, and a custom controller and camera you will have to use the Gaia custom player. 
You will need to setup the camera and car ( car as the player). 

Note that if the player does not live in the scene you will need to tie into the Gaia API. 
The GaiaAPI class is the official API, and in there each function is described in the source code.