Ocean Biome / spawners

KingfisherWyvernStudio
Go to solution Solved by KingfisherWyvernStudio,

It would be wonderful if we could have an ocean biome/spawner.

I have a use case for this: I'm currently developing a small game (sort of a predecessor for my larger game, but not exactly the same world) where exploring the oceans under water is a big part for the pioneers. Not only will they able to find all kinds of creatures, coral, plant life (basically all sea life as we know it + what else fantasy can provide),  but also ruins to explores, caves, etc.

It would be extremely helpful to have a biome to help build the basics with, for example:

- corals

- shells (both dead and alive)

- shoal of fish (and other creatures)

- animal life (crabs, lobsters, jellyfish etc.)

- plant life (think kelp, etc)

- etc.

Thanks for considering this!

• Solution

I had no idea this was already in the making! Thanks so much! This will come in super handy!

Canopy1.png

• Tell a friend

Love Canopy - Procedural Worlds? Tell a friend!
  • Need help?

We work with some of the biggest brands in global gaming, automotive, technology, and government to create environments, games, simulations, and product launches for desktop, mobile, and VR.

Our unique expertise and technology enable us to deliver solutions that look and run better at a fraction of the time and cost of a typical project.

Check out some of our non-NDA work in the Gallery, and then Contact Us to accelerate your next project!