How do I increase performance?

Bengel

Hey everyone! I'm new to Gaia 2021 Pro and Just tried to create a terrain with some of the default assets. It's a default large terrain with the Forest biome. Whenever I play the game, or even fly in the scene Editor. Unity Lags. Also my FPS is Very, Very Low. Are there any fixes for this?

It seems that there are a lot of batches happening. I assume that these are the trees but Flora should take care of all of this right?

Image: https://imgur.com/a/21twlbs

Some little Technical Info.

Using Unity 2021.3.4F1, HDRP 12.1.7
GPU RTX 3080, 32GB Ram, 19 12900K

For large terrains you should turn on streaming. I haven't managed to get it working properly but you might be lucky. In theory, when working properly, it should provide better FPS. 

42 minutes ago, Bethsheba Ashe said:

For large terrains you should turn on streaming. I haven't managed to get it working properly but you might be lucky. In theory, when working properly, it should provide better FPS. 

That would be amazing yes! Where can I find this option?

You can either find the Terrain Loader Manager at the top of the Runtime menu in the Hierarchy after you create the terrain, or you can select streaming by setting the number of tiles at terrain creation. Gaia automatically turns on streaming if the tiles are above a certain number and it will tell you its done it.