Optimized Scene Is Worse, Not Sure Why

nitromorphine
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Good evening everyone, just trying to see what I can do to get better performance or would need a refund. I just finished going through my scene and it's a worse version on "optimized". Currently I use Perfect Culling system so with that enabled the scene is running pretty well. However after I run the game scene through all the steps as shown in the YT video, everything shows worse stats. Not sure what I am messing up / missing, or is this just simply not going to work? Thank you!

-> Can't insert images with URL so can't really show it but here's a link to photo gallery of both? https://postimg.cc/gallery/3x2NBkY

• Solution

Answered your question in Discord. 

There is a few things: 
Check the objects (you could break them down more). 
Make multiple Root Game Objects from size and location helps. 
Group objects closer together. 

Second make sure the original is actually turned off.