Gena error when trying to expand settings

Matmalm
Go to solution Solved by Matmalm,

I'm using Unity 2021.3.6 and Gena Pro 3.4.0

I cannot expand the Settings option in the decorator to choose a texture for example, it gives me this error:

gena_error.png

I also deleted the whole Gena folder and reimported it again, but I have the same issue.

This only happens in this scene. I created another scene in the same project and the decorator was working well.

• Solution

I just found the issue: I'm using microsplat and I left one of the textures blank in the array, so that was causing the error.

It's recommended to leave a texture blank in the array when wanting to get rid of a specific texture, so the order is not affected. Microsplat replaced the space with a dummy texture, but it will not work with the Gena texture spawner. Do you think you can patch this?

microsplat terrain array.png

• Like 1