How to Apply AntialiasingMode?

Diggidy

timeOfDayScript.m_cameraSettings.m_antialiasingMode = UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDAdditionalCameraData.AntialiasingMode.None;

AntialiasingMode can be set with the above line and I can see it change in the inspector but the change does not happen in-game. I have used timeOfDayScript.RefreshTimeOfDay(); to change other settings but this does not work for AntialiasingMode.

Some more context, I noticed it is being set in the HDRPTimeOfDay.cs but not the camera. I fixed this by referencing the camera and changing it there as well. 

4 hours ago, Diggidy said:

timeOfDayScript.m_cameraSettings.m_antialiasingMode = UnityEngine.Rendering.HighDefinition.HDAdditionalCameraData.AntialiasingMode.None;

AntialiasingMode can be set with the above line and I can see it change in the inspector but the change does not happen in-game. I have used timeOfDayScript.RefreshTimeOfDay(); to change other settings but this does not work for AntialiasingMode.

For this the camera settings are seperate and in the camera settings class there is apply function and you pass in camera and camera data. In the new version which is coming out soon i will add a API function that makes changing Anti Aliasing easier and will require you to just pass in what the new aa mode will be.