Compiler error: BuildTarget does not contain a definition for GameCoreXBoxOne

Sparkling

I am using Atavism

I am using Unity 2019.4.18f

I am using Gaia2

I can not access the Procedural Worlds menu that normally will open Gaia. When I look for compiler errors it is looking for XBox On, XBoxSeries and PS5 BuildTargets. I'm not sure WHY it is looking for these as I am not developing for these things, but Gaia seems to think they should be there or it will not allow it to run. How do I tell Gaia to stop looking for these things and let me build a terrain?

I have a screenshot but it is not located at a URL it is on my computer. I guess you don't allow people to upload images? So I don't know how else to show you what is going on.

Hi @Sparkling we would need the full error message to be able to tell anything about it. You can upload images by copy and pasting them into the text entry field, or dragging and dropping them onto the field that reads "Drag files here to attach".
Alternatively you can also copy and paste the text from the error message from the lower part of the console window into here to post it.

• 2 weeks later...

I deleted that build since it was a brand new install and I hadn't done any development on it. I actually deleted that project about 4 times. I finally figured out that at least part of the problem was a new Nature Manufacture asset I wanted to use that I had just bought. Apparently it is broken. The other assets worked fine.