Gaia ML keep overiding my GAIA PRO config

TakeruGrima

Hello,

I know @Bryan give me a solution about this in another topic, but I keep having the same problem when I update Gaia Pro or Gena Pro. It's really anoying and the installation using Gaia ML & Gaia Pro don't work and now deleting Gaia ML in scriptable define does nothing. 

Hi @TakeruGrima, how are you installing Gaia Pro together with Gaia ML? The following should be the fastest method and avoid any issues with the Gaia version included in the Gaia ML package:

1. Install Gaia Pro as usual
  2. Import the Gaia ML package, but uncheck the Procedural Worlds folder in the importer, only leave the AI Gamedev toolkit folder active like so:
    image.png

That should be all that is required. You should have the Gaia version display as Gaia Pro & should be able to use all Gaia features, but you should still have the inference tab in the Gaia Manager.

image.png

When updating Gaia, you can proceed the same way, install the Gaia Pro package over the existing installation (unless there is a note in the patch note advising against it), then install Gaia ML but uncheck the Procedural Worlds folder again.