Remove detail and tree meshes without changing the order

Matmalm

Hi, I was wondering if there is an option within Gaia to erase a detail mesh or/and tree mesh in the terrain without affecting the order of the rest of the meshes?

My case is that I already painted most of the trees and foliage in my terrains, however I did a mistake which was adding too many trees and details meshes and Unity doesn't like that, causing performance issues and overloading the terrains.

If I erase one detail mesh that I'm not even currently using the whole order of the rest of the meshes will change, changing the already painted trees and details to the next one in the array.

You could disable all the selected resources that you want to keep. 
Then leave the desired one you want to remove on. 
Then change the spawn operation at the top to remove. 
Then click spawn world or spawn local depending on what you want to remove (completely or just some of them). 

When you are finished change the spawn operation back to replace or add. 
Then enable the rest of the resources again. 

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

You could disable all the selected resources that you want to keep. 
Then leave the desired one you want to remove on. 
Then change the spawn operation at the top to remove. 
Then click spawn world or spawn local depending on what you want to remove (completely or just some of them). 

When you are finished change the spawn operation back to replace or add. 
Then enable the rest of the resources again. 

Sorry, I'm not sure if I follow... 

I have a big number of details meshes on all of my terrains, I'm not using a spawner, most of it I did it by manually. But on my terrain, I would like to get rid of a mesh. However, if I do so the whole order of the already painted meshes is going to change.

If I remove the one selected for example, the number 5 of the detail mesh painted on the terrain is going to be updated to number 6, and so on

details.png