Occlusion Shader

LanGamArt

Hello. This error is constant and simply no matter how I convert it is unable to create the shader without error. I would be very grateful if someone could find a solution for this. The Unity forums are useless for this, and the Unity company has not dealt with this problem in a meaningful way for a long time. Thank you for your answers.

The tree LN_Tree_L_01 (TVE Backup) must use the Nature/Soft Occlusion shader. Otherwise billboarding/lighting will not work correctly.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)

I am not sure where that tree is from, doesnt seem like one of ours. 
The message is pretty much saying that it needs to use a certain shader. 
Can you look at other trees from the pack and see what shader they are using? 

In the drop down list it looks like it should be Nature and then Soft Occlusion. 
But its not very descriptive.  

Hello. Thank you for your very quick response. It's no longer relevant, I managed to fully uncover the error and it looks like I solved it perfectly. There are a lot of other problems with this shader, they appear on several Unity forums. It's not your trees, but a tree created with the tree generator within Unity, with its own bark and leaf textures. I build my own environment because I only make unique games. I'm going to make a very thorough description of all these kinds of processes, because there are plenty of mistakes and errors in the sequence of steps that make editing a completely custom project "hell". I haven't started writing the description yet, but step by step it will cover the amount of a small pdf book. I just have time for it..