Spawn Biome not working

domhuff26

20 hours ago, domhuff26 said:

using Gaia pro 2021 in unity version 2021.311f1. trying to use the spawn biome and spawn local button and are not spawning. using Alpine Meadow biome any ideas thank you http://Documents/Unity_Help/Gaia pro 2021 issue 01.png

I think my terrain that Gaia pro 2021 made isn't link.  any ideas would be great. 

I have Gaia pro 2021 installed in a second project and remove Gaia Tools and spawn the map,  the session manager and target biome new and seems to be working not sure if that's a great fix

26 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Can you please check to see if Draw Instanced is enabled and that your Gizmos are enabled? 

where do you enable draw instanced. I have the gizmos enable 

On 10/11/2022 at 3:43 PM, Bryan said:

It would be in the terrain settings. 

Yes i have draw distances on. i was editing the terrain and now it show a flat terrain and not my mountains in the WORLD Designer in scene view under draw preview with gizmo on

This sounds bad but I have to ask cause it does happen. 
After using the World Designer you can see the preview of the terrain with the mountains. 
Did you go all the way to the bottom of the inspector and click generate world? 

On 10/17/2022 at 2:06 PM, Bryan said:

This sounds bad but I have to ask cause it does happen. 
After using the World Designer you can see the preview of the terrain with the mountains. 
Did you go all the way to the bottom of the inspector and click generate world? 

yeah i click generate world. i click on the dropdown on tile size under World Designer. seems when i click the drop down it reset. Its working now. not sure if its a bug or unity using 2021.3.11f1. have a few things off with this update anyways but thank you very much for getting back to me