Fixing black texture with CTS (baking does not resolve)

I am attempting to add a new texture to my terrain with CTS applied, but it appears in black.  I know this issue occurs because CTS does not recognize the texture, however when I go to bake the Textures, it does not get added to the CTS profile.  My terrain is only using 6 textures, this would be the 7th, so it should be good as far as number of textures.  I am using multiple terrains all with the same CTS profile, maybe that is the issue?  Any help would be appreciated.

ScreenshotOfIssue.png

Hmmm. 

CTS has been deprecated for quite a long time, so I am not sure if it will work in the newer Unity versions or not. 
I can say that the only time black textures used to appear is from not being added to the profile. 

Is there a way to manually add a texture to the profile if Bake Textures is not working?

No baking is pretty much the only way to do it. 
I would suggest either going back down to the number that it was working or swapping to GTS.