The transition for "stop weather" in Unity 2021 LTS wasn't smooth.

Wuyan

I've noticed that the transition for "stop weather" is quite smooth in Unity 2022, but in 2021, there's hardly any transition, especially for volumetric clouds. On the other hand, the transition for "start weather" is smooth. I tested this in the demo scene. How can I make the volumetric clouds fade out smoothly when stopping the rain? I've noticed that the transition for "stop weather" is quite smooth in Unity 2022, but in 2021, there's hardly any transition, especially for volumetric clouds. On the other hand, the transition for "start weather" is smooth. I tested this in the demo scene. hhat should I do? For example, How can I make the volumetric clouds fade out smoothly when stopping the rain in unity 2021?

If need custom code, please give me a guide. I briefly looked at the source code and haven't found the way.

Thank you so much!

PS: The issue is likely in the TimeOfDayProfileData.ReturnFromWeather(XXX) method, please check it!

if (m_cloudPresets == TODCloudPresets.Custom), pay attention to this line and the content that follows, as the problem is likely to be here. A smooth transition only occurs when TODCloudPresets.Custom is set, otherwise there is no transition. This may be there are differences in the handling of volumetric clouds between Unity 2022 and 2021, and here only simply copied the method for 2022.

I think from what I remembered that they did change how it was handled. 
Not really sure what that was anymore. 
You would need to adjust the profiles for a smoother transition.