lighting settings

As shown in the photo, why does the scene appear normal when using the day light profile in the lighting settings, and why does the scene lighting become dark when using procedural worlds sky? I want to use normal scene lighting and achieve time control during the day and night. What do I need to do? Do you have a detailed parameter setting document? If I want to implement my own weather system, what should I do? Is there a detailed tutorial or document?

1.png

2.png

The TOD system and Lighting profiles are two different things. 
You would need to create a custom profile and adjust it to match your needs. 

How to customize configuration files? Do you have detailed tutorials or documentation?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question a bit. 
In the Gaia Lighting Parent in the Hierarchy, you will see PW Sky. 
You will need to adjust the Time of Day Hour and Mins to change the lighting. 
Now you can activate Enable time of day and control how fast the time of day works. 
Leaving this disabled will only have the lighting stay and exposed. 

This does add the weather effects as well only in the PW Sky. 
Which is also under the Gaia Lighting as Gaia Weather. 
Currently, the only things activated in the Gaia Weather are Snow Rain Clouds, and Thunder. 

You can add your own stuff in replace of the things currently there but it depends on what you are wanting to change. 
If you don't want to use this weather system and use your own you will want to go with one of the preset lightings and then add your own stuff. 

All the lighting stuff is standard Unity lighting when it comes to the preset ones. 
So you would change that in Window - Rendering - Lighting. 
Then change your directional light and Post-Processing. 

Excuse me, I will first implement my own sky system (sunrise, sunset, rain). Do you have any tutorial videos or documents?

On implementing your own sky system no we do not. 
You would just do it normally as if Gaia wasn't even in the project. 

I still don't understand what you mean. In the light profile, I only see morning, day, night, pw sky.
Currently, only PW Sky can achieve sunrise and sunrise time control.
I just want to achieve sunrise, sunset, and time control in the light profile environment of day or night. What should I do?

1.png

You would need to create your own script if you plan on using the light profiles. 
Otherwise you would use the PW Sky. 
You could tie your own script into the Gaia API similar to PW Sky.