body appear blurry

Why does the character's body appear blurry during movement in the scene generated by gaia pro, but not in a stationary state.  The detailed information can be found in the attached image

idle.png

running.png

There is probably something in the post processing that is causing this. 

Could be motion blur which can be found in multiple places. 
I would check your post processing settings, your render pipeline settings, etc. 

I have created a new scene where the same characters and movements will not cause this problem. But only in the scenes generated by Gaia Pro, the characters may blur their bodies while moving. I hope you can help me answer this because it looks really bad.

In the scene generated by Gaia pro would have a post processing setup so I would start there. 
Again it looks like motion blur.

Okay, thank you for your answer, but I couldn't find where the gaia pro post processing setup is. Can you please let me know?