Gena Pro Using a Spawner For A Certain Amount in Map Builder

egesayin
Go to solution Solved by Bryan,

Hello,

In the world builder, how can I make sure that there is only a certain number of buildings in my map? For example, I want towns to have only one town hall, 2 taverns and random amount of houses. How can I make sure that only one town hall and 2 taverns spawn? (I already set their instances count to 1 in the spawner settings, but map builder seems to be using the same spawner more multiple times) 

6 hours ago, Bryan said:

You will need to setup weights of the building spawners for the towns. 

But is not the weight proportional? How can I be sure it would only spawn one? This generation will take place in run time so I should be sure. Thank you.

Ok so in that spawner what are your instances set to? 
Also do you have force spawn enabled on that spawner - the city hall spawner? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Solution

Sorry for the long delay. 

After reviewing this and testing on our end, sadly this is just not possible. 
I recommend spawning the housed and then placing down your town hall and taverns. 
We are going to look into this in the future to see what possible and see what parameters we could add. 

On 11/2/2022 at 5:54 PM, Bryan said:

Sorry for the long delay. 

After reviewing this and testing on our end, sadly this is just not possible. 
I recommend spawning the housed and then placing down your town hall and taverns. 
We are going to look into this in the future to see what possible and see what parameters we could add. 

I see, thank you so much for taking time to look into my issue. I hope it will be added in future updates, I think it is a crucial thing for a city generator. (I can't place them by hand since my game will have different little cities generated for each player during run time) So I am looking forward to future updates! 🙂

• Like 1