Texture Pixel Problem

Vizir.RottaStudio

Hello, i recently buy Glyph Terrain Shader and i have a problem when I implement GTS and create a new profile, here is a screen of my problem. After applying the gts profile on my maps, I have this problem with squares of colors which degrade my texture. I would like to point out that I use Atlas Terrain Editor to create my maps and texture them, has anyone already had this problem and do you have a solution? In the meantime I am completely stuck in my project because of this problem 😕

Capture d'écran 2024-04-14 182313.png

Hi @Vizir.RottaStudio,

If you select one of the materials in the terrain, under the Material slot:

image.png.f18da946a5c679b344e021c9a3d7286f.png

Can you check if there is a valid reference in the Control map texture slots?

image.png.78ef61692acd7f24840854a8906fda1e.png

If there isn't, you may want to hit the 'Regenerate Data' button, which should assign the textures correctly.

image.png.44bc6eb980a344b02388ec5e3500a587.png