GaiaPro2023NewbieVariousQuestions

goodGraphicGuy

Hi I used to have Gaia Pro 2021. Now i bought Gaia Pro 2023 working on Unity 2022.3 latest LST version.

1) There is no more Flora, back when i used to used flora and Use the default Coniforus biome i would push on the Grasses biomes to spawn and it would fill the entire thing so thick with grasses and flowers. Now i'm doing the same except there's no flora. And there is many bare areas as you can see in this picture. The picture with the filled orange flowers and stuff VS the other picture with patches of grass spread apart.

How can you make it more filled?

2) Also there is now a Audio Zones thing for the Ocean etc, but i dont' hear any of them even if i Spawn them. I don't hear the ocean one or anything. The only thing i hear is the wind. Is there something i gotta do. Here's a picture showing you how i spawned the ocean and others, but i don't hear anything when i get near the ocean i don't hear any water waves or nothing and when i'm in the forest i don't hear any of the forest sound.

How does this work? And it says Zones......Where exactly are the zones? Can you toggle their visiblility so i can see

what they affect?

Here's a Video showing How it sounds

https://youtu.be/3xmvCRhNOWo

HowToGetLikeThisIn2023Pro.jpg

HowToGetLikeThisIn2023Pro2ThisWhatIget.jpg

HowDoYouSetWhereTheSoundZonesAre.jpg

Are you using HDRP in 2022.3? 
If so then this is kinda the part that sucks, as we did remove Flora in favor of Unity's new instance indirect grass system that was offered in 2023. 

As far as the ocean zones or zones in general go you will need to click on the one that was spawned in the hierarchy. 
Then you will see it if you have gizmos enabled. 

Zones are like areas, you only hear it when you go into that zone. 
Unless its set to global. 

Yeah HDRP in 2022.3. So you said you removed FLora, does it mean we can't get fulller Grass and flowers like before?

And for the Ocean  zones, how would you make the zones be in multiple locations or cover many areas so that we can hear the sound in all Coasts wehrere waterer is?

I have a report. I don't know if this is a bug or something but i experimented with what you said and still didn't get any sound from the Ocean zone. Then i looked while playing and the Volume goes to zero when i push play. Is that why the problem? is that a bug?

OCEANZONEVolumeGoesTOZeroOnPlayEnter.jpg

21 hours ago, goodGraphicGuy said:

Yeah HDRP in 2022.3. So you said you removed FLora, does it mean we can't get fulller Grass and flowers like before?

And for the Ocean  zones, how would you make the zones be in multiple locations or cover many areas so that we can hear the sound in all Coasts wehrere waterer is?

You would have to spawn them as game objects instead and hope they have a shader to support it. 
Terrain details grass isn't supported in HDRP in that version. 

For the ocean, you would need to adjust the spawner. 
Also, make sure that the ocean zone isn't set to global. 

20 hours ago, goodGraphicGuy said:

I have a report. I don't know if this is a bug or something but i experimented with what you said and still didn't get any sound from the Ocean zone. Then i looked while playing and the Volume goes to zero when i push play. Is that why the problem? is that a bug?

OCEANZONEVolumeGoesTOZeroOnPlayEnter.jpg

Set the audio to loop. 
Also, the audio would be zero unless you are close to it.