Problem when deepening the terrain

GAZ

Hello, the other day I bought your Gaia asset through the unity asset store. I have a problem when I generate a world and I want to put my house on a mountain, my problem is that I want there to be a basement under that house, eh now I didn't see the option that the ground can be dug down, i.e. make a hole in the ground. Could you please explain to me in detail how to make a hole in the field, if it is possible in your asset. (sorry for my bad english)

There is a few things you can do. 
1. Gaia will not modify the terrain during spawns but GeNa Pro can. 
You could use a terrain decorator and modify the terrains for spawning objects. 
There is a full play list on this. 

2. Gaia you would need to change the offset of your prefab: 
image.png
You would need to change the Spawn Offset Y to get this to change. 
Then use the standard terrain tools around it or you can keep it the same and cut a hold in the terrain where the basement is and then place objects around the building so you don't see the holes. 
Really that logic is up to you.