wind system not working

rhysbox360

Hi,

I'm having an issue with Gaia 2023. Basically the wind works in the sense that things move, but the trees act oddly. Basically the trunk and the branches move independently of each other, so the trunk can move left for example as the leaves move right, and then completely dethatch themselves from one another.

I have looked to see if there's any other setting that could be causing  this like a separate wind scale in the terrain settings, but there's nothing there. It's really immersion breaking to have a tree where the leaves aren't meshed to the trunk and don't move together. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks.

Rhys

Can you please tell me what biome you are using? 
What Unity version are you using?