Problem with SECTR Audio Audio Cue delay and play probability

Illustrator2

Hi

It seems that Audio Cue does not use the settings I've made to control the audio delay and play probability. When audio source is in hearing range I can hear sound effects playing but they play constantly without any randomization. When one clip stops the next start immediately.  Is this a bug?

I noticed that there's Loop setting on Point source setting and also on Audio Cue. Which one should I use to control the looping?

I'm using Unity 2020.2.3.f1.

image.png.ebe19ddc6b08bceb0e6265cc5ec1cac6.png

image.thumb.png.fa3b6f2b52dcd7e5683efd5223cf4d8b.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Illustrator2 please excuse the delayed response! We looked into this issue, and found there was indeed a bug in SECTR that would prevent the Audio Cue respecting the delay settings when executed from a point source. Please find attached a patch file that will fix this, you can install the .unitypackage inside the zip via Assets > Import Package > Custom Package.

Please make sure to uncheck the "Loops" setting on the cue as this will lead to the file that is being played pack looping repeatedly (intended for background music, etc.) , for having random sound effects from a point source you would need to check the loop on the point source component instead.

SECTRAudiopatch.zip