How can I access when the terrains load?

Matmalm

I'm trying to do a Loading Screen, but I'd need to get rid of the canvas when the terrain where my player is spawning is completely loaded. However, as I've multiple terrains in different scenes, the player can spawn in many of them

Any hint?

Using Gaia Pro 2021 3.2.4 and Unity 2021.3.6

One I would recommend updating Gaia Pro 2021 to the latest version. 
Secondly, I would take a look at how we run our loading screen. 

If you use the Gaia World Streaming than you can see the Gaia Loading that we have setup. 

I recommend taking a look at that because its got everything you would need. 
If not wanting to do it in the main project I recommend taking a look through a different project to see how its done.. 

19 hours ago, Bryan said:

One I would recommend updating Gaia Pro 2021 to the latest version. 
Secondly, I would take a look at how we run our loading screen. 

If you use the Gaia World Streaming than you can see the Gaia Loading that we have setup. 

I recommend taking a look at that because its got everything you would need. 
If not wanting to do it in the main project I recommend taking a look through a different project to see how its done.. 

Thanks.

I'm trying to set up that script in a scene where there are no Gaia terrains and then make the loading canvas persistent through the next scene where my Gaia master scene is located.

It all work good but the canvas component doesn't get disable when the terrains get loaded, any hint?